Re: interior design -Textiles - great idea

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Aug 16 2003 - 08:41:36 PDT

I have lots of textiles resources on my site - even a whole P's and E's
curriculum link for textiles.
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/textiles.htm

BTW - there was an interior design Getty thread a while back....Can't
remember when. Try entering artsednet interior design in a google search.

Judy