help - Muriel Castanis

---------

From: v bean (vickibeanart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Aug 16 2003 - 07:47:09 PDT

I sent this email out last week but didn't get any

Is anyone familiar with Muriel Castanis or her work?

I am a graduate student working on a masters in art
education. My topic is cotton fiber art and I am
beginning work on my exhibit which will be exhibited
in the spring. I live on a cotton farm and am very
interested in seeing cotton utilized in artistist
projects other than textiles.

I am fascinated with Ms. Castanis' work and very
interested in communicating with her about it.

Any help is appreciated!

Vicki