RE: dress codes

---------

From: Perry Schafer (pschafer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Aug 16 2003 - 03:12:19 PDT

I'm fortunate that I don't have to deal with a dress code. I'm 50 years old
& the idea of anybody telling me what to wear doesn't bear thinking about.
Fortunately my union rep. would be all over that one like a rash! Having
said that though, I do believe that occupational health & safety
requirements are an important consideration in the art room. I would not
wear open toed shoes myself or allow students wearing them to enter the
room.

Perry in Oz

---