Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

FUN Technology Integration Lesson- Middle School

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Aug 15 2003 - 21:39:13 PDT

Hey all of you middle school teachers looking for a sure fire technology

Here is Jeannie Sandoval's Digital Self Portrait Scratchboard Lesson.

I have several more images to link up when I put it on the site - this is
just for you for ease in saving - printing.
Jeannie just sent me a BUNCH a great lessons. It's like Christmas. Just
opened the CD today. I wanted to get one out to you right away - this one is
for Dawn who has shared several of her lessons. I have some I will share for
LeAnn who has sent some great lessons. Who else is ready to "pay it
forward"? I just might be selfish with my "gift".

I am working on a Web page for Jeannie to showcase her student's work. I'll
be adding to this page:
I'll get the Printmaking "Challenge" lesson on tomorrow.

Judy Decker - Ohio
Incredible Art Department