Re: internet mancala game

---------

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Aug 15 2003 - 20:37:53 PDT

You might try again. I got through - actually, it didn't load the first time so I clicked the mancalabugs link on the left. I am finally understanding how this game works! Maybe simplifiying it and making me play with cute little bugs was the needed motivation. :-)
~Michal

  I was curious what a mancalabug was, so I clicked on the link, but it didn't work. Could you check it and post it again please?
  Grace
    I know that some of you make mancala boards with your students so here is an internet site they can go to play the game.
    www.miniclip.com/mancalabugs.htm

    While the game is internet based atm they will sometimes do downloadable versions.

     It

---