Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: internet mancala game

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Aug 15 2003 - 20:37:53 PDT

You might try again. I got through - actually, it didn't load the first time so I clicked the mancalabugs link on the left. I am finally understanding how this game works! Maybe simplifiying it and making me play with cute little bugs was the needed motivation. :-)

  I was curious what a mancalabug was, so I clicked on the link, but it didn't work. Could you check it and post it again please?
    I know that some of you make mancala boards with your students so here is an internet site they can go to play the game.

    While the game is internet based atm they will sometimes do downloadable versions.