Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Basic High School Lessons - Advanced too (Marcia - has ceramics)

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Aug 15 2003 - 20:25:43 PDT

(Caryl - this is my FUN way to get the word out about your site to more
teachers - I'll do the "work" part later)

Attention all teachers (middle school too) who are looking for some basic
lesson teaching elements and principles....

Caryl Dahn just sent me her site: 7-12 art in Lake Mills

9th Grade Visual Exp
10th Grade Visual Exp
Advanced Studio
Graphic Design

I haven't checked everything yet - but did find a very "Woody" tessellations
project and these really FUN ceramic sculptural pieces.

I think I've found another site to list in Great Sites when school sites are
done again....Folks, if you find any in your surfing send them my way.

Judy Decker - Ohio
Incredible Art Department