Basic High School Lessons - Advanced too (Marcia - has ceramics)

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Aug 15 2003 - 20:25:43 PDT

(Caryl - this is my FUN way to get the word out about your site to more
teachers - I'll do the "work" part later)

Attention all teachers (middle school too) who are looking for some basic
lesson teaching elements and principles....

Caryl Dahn just sent me her site:
http://www.lake-mills.k12.ia.us/hs/fa/art/index.html. 7-12 art in Lake Mills
Iowa

9th Grade Visual Exp
10th Grade Visual Exp
Advanced Studio
Ceramics
Drawing
Graphic Design
Painting

I haven't checked everything yet - but did find a very "Woody" tessellations
project and these really FUN ceramic sculptural pieces.
http://www.lake-mills.k12.ia.us/sources/as2/sh.html

I think I've found another site to list in Great Sites when school sites are
done again....Folks, if you find any in your surfing send them my way.

Judy Decker - Ohio
Jdecker@woh.rr.com
Incredible Art Department
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/