Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Interior Design

From: Aust ArtClasses (austart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Aug 15 2003 - 14:05:24 PDT

Okay, classes begin on Monday and I am teaching a new class.
Interior Design. Even though my first degree is in Interior
Design, I have not dealt with in for almost 15 years. If any
of you are pals with someone in your school and they would not
mind sharing a few lessons, course outline, anything to get me
through 3 weeks to get my feel planted firmly, I would
appreciate it.

Jackie Brewer (Aust)
Bryan High School
Bryan Texas (Art Classes) Mail)