Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

RE: looking for lotsa printable fonts

From: Hafley, Michaela (hafleym_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Aug 15 2003 - 04:22:22 PDT

When I discuss fonts with my students, I give them a handout from my own
computer. I just copy and pasted the alphabet and changed the font from my
computer. I had choices of jokerman, chillerz, old english, greek, etc.
Not sure if your computer gives you many choices but I hope this helps.
Michaela Hafley