Heard Poster Offer for Teachers

---------

From: Sara (sarawren_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Aug 14 2003 - 23:27:35 PDT

Friends

I am on the Heard Muesum Teacher Newsletter. I recieved this today.
I thought you might be interested.

Sara

Dear Teachers:

This is the time of year when I can offer you some new (or maybe new to you)
art posters for your classroom. The posters are generally 14x17 inches.
The image is on one side, text is on the other side. We are able to print
these because of a generous grant from Wells Fargo Bank.

If you want any or all of these posters, the charge is a total of $3.00 to
cover the cost of the mailing tube and postage. The charge is the same
whether you want one poster or all 9 posters. Make a check out to: Heard
Museum. Mail your check and the list of posters you'd like to receive to:
Education Department, Heard Museum, 2301 North Central, Phoenix, AZ 85004.
We cannot accept charge cards for this amount.

Here's the list of posters available:

Basketry Olla by Annie Antone (Tohono O'odham) new this year

Pictorial Rug by Sarah J. Begay (Navajo) new this year

Bowl by Al Qoyawayma (Hopi) new this year

Rain in the Line of the Sky by Joe Ben (Navajo)

Ozone Madonna by Bob Hoazous (Apache/Navajo/English/Spanish)

Sheltered by Allan Houser (Chiricahua Apache)

Petroglyphs by Michael Kabotie (Hopi)

Navajo Rug by R.C. Gorman (Navajo)

Fear of a Red Planet: Relocation and Removal by Steven Yazzie (Navajo)

glaczko@heard.org <glaczko@heard.org>

---