Re: sob computer virus got me-

---------

From: Jeannie Hess (jean1_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Aug 14 2003 - 21:19:17 PDT

My collegue had our top tech guy fix it on her computer. It took three
hours, but it was successful. Jeannie in PA

----------
From: "Seapearls Artworks" <seapearls_@hotmail.com>
To: "ArtsEdNet Talk" <artsednet@lists.getty.edu>
Subject: sob computer virus got me-
Date: Fri, Aug 15, 2003, 12:12 AM

My computer has that virus that is on the news anyone know what to do or
have any luck removing it?

ps-this is the computer at my parents house.

Shar ARndT
teacher and artist
mailto: \\seapearls_@hotmail.com <file://seapearls_@hotmail.com/>
http://www.geocities.com/seapearlsartworks

I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set him free.
Michelangelo <http://www.brainyquote.com/whosaidthat/rdright/7.html>
>From: "Grace Hall"
>To: "ArtsEdNet Talk"
>Subject: Using Aesthetic Questions as Bell Ringers
>Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 17:44:47 -0500
>
>Hi Everyone!
>Sorry it's taken me so long to reply and respond to all the requests for those
aesthetic questions. My computer was "attacked" not by the worm that's been
on the news, or at least that's what the computer tells us. Long story
short.....my computer wouldn't send any of my outgoing messages so I was
dead in the water. Add to that my school's new policy that I can't open my
personal email at school, and you have the excuse for my delay.

>Because of my computer problems, I don't think anyone recieved my message about
the fact that Marcia recommended a good website to us on Aesthetics. At the
top of that site was a place to click on "Aesthetic Questions." It takes you
to a page that seems to me was glommed from "Thinking Through Aesthetics" by
Marilyn Stewart, because many of the questions were the same. Anyway, go to
http://www.art.unt.edu/ntieva/artcurr/aes/aes0.html and it gives you a list
of questions you could use. The list of questions in the Appendix of Marilyn
Stewart's book is much longer and more detailed. I left the book at school
today, so I'll have to send the samples that aren't on that web site
tomorrow. For now, that North Texas Institute site is a good place to get
started.
>Grace
>
>---

MSN 8 helps ELIMINATE E-MAIL VIRUSES.