internet mancala game

---------

From: Seapearls Artworks (seapearls__at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Aug 14 2003 - 20:42:44 PDT

I know that some of you make mancala boards with your students so here is an internet site they can go to play the game.

www.miniclip.com/mancalabugs.htm

While the game is internet based atm they will sometimes do downloadable versions.

 It is neat because they can play with other students or even by e-mail.  I appreciated this site because I could never get the hang of the game and now- I can at lest loose with grace!

Shar ARndT
teacher and artist

I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set him free.
Michelangelo

Help STOP SPAM with the new MSN 8 and get 2 months FREE* ---