Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

internet mancala game

From: Seapearls Artworks (seapearls__at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Aug 14 2003 - 20:42:44 PDT

I know that some of you make mancala boards with your students so here is an internet site they can go to play the game.

While the game is internet based atm they will sometimes do downloadable versions.

 It is neat because they can play with other students or even by e-mail.  I appreciated this site because I could never get the hang of the game and now- I can at lest loose with grace!

Shar ARndT
teacher and artist
I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set him free.

Help STOP SPAM with the new MSN 8 and get 2 months FREE* ---