Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: looking for lotsa printable fonts

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Aug 14 2003 - 19:20:13 PDT

You can go into your own fonts on your computer and cut & paste what you already have. :-) Don't know of a way to copy them without downloading them. BTW - I LOVE your smilie!
  hi! does anybody know of a site where i can cut and paste, or by some other method, get a big variety of different font/lettering styles to turn into a reference worksheet? i was looking for a site with alphabets in many different styles. i don't want to actually download them...does this make sense?