RE: dress codes

---------

From: LeAnn Escoffre (lescoffre_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Aug 14 2003 - 16:44:27 PDT

I always and I do mean always seem to end up wearing art. I do
watercolor and I end up with watercolor on me. Ink from pens, markers,
you name it, it gets on me, and doesn't seem to come off in the wash. I
usually wear khaki pants and a nice shirt. My shirt gets stained and
sometimes my pants do too. I bought some comfort shoes today at KMart,
They feel nice and cushy. I never get to sit down like some teachers do
and at the end of the day the concrete has killed me. I would never be
able to wear a dress though. Just not practical for me. ANd on Fridays
we do get to wear jeans which I feel is nice.
LeAnn