Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Brainy Toys for Kids of All Ages (many artsy)

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Aug 14 2003 - 15:49:39 PDT

Here is help for all of you elementary teachers who want to set up
independent work centers/free time activities (some for middle school,

MindWare - has LOTS of good ideas. I'm about to throw away my catalog but
thought I'd post the info on it before I did (my brainy kid is too old for
this stuff now).
Lots of Artsy ideas - I like the M.C. Escher Lizard puzzles

Judy Decker - Ohio
Incredible Art Department