RE: shoes

---------

From: Alix Peshette (apeshet_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Aug 13 2003 - 21:39:19 PDT

Hi,
I had custom orthodtics made for my most commonly worn shoes - mostly
Dexters, Clarks and Naturalizers. It was about $300 (not covered by med
insurance) but worth every penny. If I wear them a few times a week, I can
get away with wearing more daring or fashionable shoes a few times a week.

But, I have to say that time, age and teaching on cement floors has taken
its toll on me and I've had surgery on both feet at this point. I'm fine
now and really glad that I'm not four-footed or I would be looking towards
two more surgeries to finish the job!!

-Alix E. Peshette
Technology Coordinator
Emerson Junior High School