Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Art Teacher Job Openings - Updated

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Aug 13 2003 - 20:33:33 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

I just got a new listing of job openings from the NAEA
Yes, probably some are filled already - I don't know when the listings are
given to the NAEA.
If you do apply for one of the jobs and it is already filled - let me know
so I can remove the entry.
I don't check on these - and only list the three most current lists.

Judy Decker - Ohio
Incredible Art Department

P.S. for Gary - Your college will have these listings, too, in their
placement offices. I think there will always be openings if you are willing
to relocate.