Re: Golden Rules of Ceramic

---------

From: Mikel Lee (mikellee31_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Aug 13 2003 - 19:59:26 PDT

This is a good idea! I think you should have something
about the way they hold and handle their works in
progress- like "always hold pottery with two hands and
never grab by the side walls of your pottery" and I
also saw on some website where they addressed the
issue of bongs and stuff by saying discreetly "Only
authorized objects may be made and fired all
unauthorized objects will be subject to review by
proper authorities!" - that way the bad ones know you
are talking to them and the clueless ones can stay
that way.