RE: fashion tips

---------

From: Sandra Rowland (serowland_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Aug 13 2003 - 19:58:12 PDT

Dear Kris, and everyone,
You know if we went on that show where your friends decide you need a
makeover, they would throw everything in our closets away!
And make nice comments like well isn't this a nice ink stain? Is this
an
enamel blotch? Oh, what a nice acrylic patch you have here. Did you
dye
this on purpose?
Becky

That is why I only wear black pants, although they are not immune to
stains. On shoes, I agree with Woody, comfort is the critical issue and
I would fight that battle as well. Ecco's and Aerosoles are the best for
comfort.

Sandra in MA

---