Muriel Castanis

---------

From: v bean (vickibeanart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Aug 13 2003 - 18:54:08 PDT

I am interested in Muriel Castanis' work with fiber
and epoxy. I've tried to find a way to reach her or
learn more about her technique, but have had no luck.

I am working on fiber art creations to include in an
art show for my master's degree in art educ.

Does anyone know how to reach her or anything about
the technique?

Any help is appreciated!
Vicki Bean