Re: help with teacher dress code

---------

From: Heidi McElroy (hmcelroy_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Aug 13 2003 - 18:48:13 PDT

What an interesting subject. I enjoyed reading all of it. To add my two
cents. I used to buy "walking shoes" a type of sneaker, but they don't
seem to be making them anymore. Reeboks, Nike made them. Last year I
splurged on a pair of Footprints by Birkenstock. They are my favorite
shoes...lots of support. They are a closed slip on shoe, that look best
with pants. They are not as ungraceful as my Birkenstork clogs.
When it comes to clothes, the answer is simple... anything denim.
Ladies, culottes, especially denim ones are perfect. And all those
skaters you have in class will think they are awesome. heidi in va.

---