Re: help with teacher dress code

---------

From: Sidnie Miller (sidmill_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Aug 13 2003 - 18:16:39 PDT

I can wear jeans and whatever--usually floppy shoes and tennies, but I'm
serious about jewelry--and I have 2 classes of it, so I'm always over
jeweled.

This summer in Santa Fe a huge hit at the Spanish Market was a girl who
took bottle caps, put small pictures inside--Elvis, Frieda, Virgin de
Guadalupe--added some glittery stuff and poured in some resin. She sold
them for $50 a piece for earrings, a mere $35 for magnets and pins. She
had a really hot booth!! Sid

# Sidnie Miller #
# Elko High School #
# College Avenue #