Top searches for Incredible Art Department (masks and more)

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Aug 13 2003 - 17:31:26 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

I don't know if any of these searches were by your folks - but thought I
would post anyways.

 - 9 for "drawing"
  - 6 for "van gogh"
  - 5 for "roy lichtenstein"
  - 4 for "masks"
  - 4 for "texture"

I am working on an "ideas" page for Vincent Van Gogh. Does anyone have a
lesson you can share - just post a we bit about it and send me a picture
(Jdecker@woh.rr.com ).
If you have a lesson on your site - please send me the link (or post to the
list). Andy and Wendy if you are reading I'd LOVE those Lichtenstein lesson
plans. Anyone else out there do a Lichtenstein lesson? Care to share?
Drawing gets searched EVERY week. If you are searching using the key word
"drawing", I would recommend expanding your search. Nearly every lesson has
the word drawing in it somewhere. Masks - I have TONS of links now. It will
take me about a week of more to sort through every thing and then at least
another week to get what is left on the site (I will do it - but the page
will not be done in time for the start of the school year). If you want the
masks links now - let me know and I will forward them all to you (happy
surfing!). Texture - you'll find that nearly every one of my ceramics
lessons involves textures - so again - narrow your search. I do have a very
easy ceramics/texture lesson to share for middle school (I just have to take
the pictures).

Anytime you do a search on Incredible Art Department or Incredible Resources
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/ and don't find what
you are looking for - post to the list. Chances are I have it in a folder
and just haven't had time to get it on the site yet. I reply to every post
when I/we have something on the site that will answer your question.

Sharon Kennedy - if you are reading - I love to have your basket links that
you find. I'll add them to the basket lesson I have on the site. I have a
rope coil lesson I might add.

Judy Decker - Ohio
Jdecker@woh.rr.com
Incredible Art Department