Re: art fashion police

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Aug 13 2003 - 17:28:48 PDT

I agreed to my principals request last year to stop wearing my
"denim colored slacks" so I would appear more professional.
She is a great principal and I also wanted to save my fights for
more important issues. The principal before her (not a good
principal) raised the issue of us all wearing dress shoes. That's
when I stuck my big foot out literally, and said these feet hurt
and comfort is important to me. I'm not wearing anything that
will hurt my feet. Some issues are worth the fight.
                                                        Woody in KC

--
28 Quality Middle School Art Lessons
My newest paintings from Taos: