Re: shoes

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Aug 13 2003 - 17:13:54 PDT

Eric & Kris Holsen wrote:

> I swear by Aerosoles. Super comfy and dress shoe too! They have great
> rubber soles.

Eric,
        When I first joined this list, several years ago, the first topic
I remember was shoes for art teachers. It has to be one of our most
important concerns. My sore feet are still with me even into retirement.
I'm wearing SAS shoes ($180) and I swear by them. I added special incerts
from a sports medicine store and I wear support hose too boot. Take care
of your feet. You take them into retirement with you.
                                                                Woody in KC

--
28 Quality Middle School Art Lessons
My newest paintings from Taos: