Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: shoes

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Aug 13 2003 - 17:13:54 PDT

Eric & Kris Holsen wrote:

> I swear by Aerosoles. Super comfy and dress shoe too! They have great
> rubber soles.

        When I first joined this list, several years ago, the first topic
I remember was shoes for art teachers. It has to be one of our most
important concerns. My sore feet are still with me even into retirement.
I'm wearing SAS shoes ($180) and I swear by them. I added special incerts
from a sports medicine store and I wear support hose too boot. Take care
of your feet. You take them into retirement with you.
                                                                Woody in KC

28 Quality Middle School Art Lessons
My newest paintings from Taos: