Re: The list must be back ???

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Aug 13 2003 - 17:06:38 PDT

I live and shop in the same neighborhood as my students so I still
get the hugs. It does make my wife wonder though when these
young ladies hug me. Yes I'm enjoying every day of it.
                                        Woody in KC

Maggie Tucker wrote:

> O.k., Mr. Wise Guy., enough gloating. Enjoy the time off, but remember we
> get some of the hugs and adulation you left behind! (And the meetings, the
> memos, the ever-lengthening "to-do!" list).

Oh, I still have that to do list. But guess what, I'm actually getting
some of it done.

--
28 Quality Middle School Art Lessons
My newest paintings from Taos: