Knott Just Another Quote - Trust

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Aug 13 2003 - 14:55:26 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

Drats - I had this ready to go this morning and forgot all about it. I
"trust" you have managed to go about your day (smile).

The quote feature today of on Trust - in honor of "In God We Trust" - that's
on our USA money.
http://www.painterskeys.com/quotationssw.htm#trust

Trust in yourself. Your perceptions are often far more accurate than you are
willing to believe. (Claudia Black)
Trust your feelings entirely about colour, and then, even if you arrive at
no infallible colour theory, you will at least have the credit of having
your own colour sense. (John F. Carlson)
The key is to trust your heart to move where your talents can flourish. This
old world will really spin when work becomes a joyous expression of the
soul. (Al Sacharov)
Trust yourself. Believe in what you see and paint it that way. (Ted
Smuskiewicz)
I learned you have to trust yourself, be what you are, and do what you ought
to do the way you should do it. You have got to discover you, what you do,
and trust it. (Barbra Streisand)
Few things help an individual more than to place responsibility upon him,
and to let him know that you trust him. (Booker T. Washington)

From other resources:
http://www.wisdomquotes.com/cat_trust.html
A man who doesn't trust himself can never really trust anyone else.~
Cardinal De Retz
We will be a better country when each religious group can trust its members
to obey the dictates of their own religious faith without assistance from
the legal structure of their country. ~ Margaret Mead (you probably can't
use this one- but I like it)
Self-trust is the first secret of success.~ Ralph Waldo Emerson
Trust thyself: every heart vibrates to that iron string.~ Ralph Waldo
Emerson
Creativity comes from trust. Trust your instincts. And never hope more than
you work. ~ Rita Mae Brown

http://www.annabelle.net/topics/trust.php
It is an equal failing to trust everybody, and to trust nobody. ~ English
Proverb

http://www.quotegarden.com/trust.html
Trust your own instinct. Your mistakes might as well be your own, instead
of someone else's. ~Billy Wilder
And here is a chuckle you can not use:
In God we trust, all others we virus scan. ~Author Unknown

I "trust" that these are enough for now...

Judy Decker - Ohio
Jdecker@woh.rr.com
Incredible Art Department
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/