fashion tips

---------

From: Eric & Kris Holsen (holsenek_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Aug 13 2003 - 14:42:52 PDT

Okay, so this is a joke coming from me I suppose...

I am an overalls person! I just got some khaki capri length ones at Target
that pass as teacher clothes. I also decided that I love Christopher and
Banks as a fashion source. I don't know if you have one where you live, but
I got a long jumper dress there super cheap. They also have teacher theme
clothes.

So anyway, good luck! I decided I needed knew duds this year too,

Happy school year!

--Kris

--
Kris Holsen