The list must be back ???

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Aug 13 2003 - 12:32:50 PDT

I got home from the lake on Monday and had only 665 messages
waiting for me. I guess ArtsEdNet has been down. The message
I sent out to the list on Monday night didn't get back to me till
sometime on Tuesday. I assume that the list is back up now.
To all of you out there looking forward to retirement, It's summer
12 months long. I do an inservice for our district art staff on the
20th and then head off for New Mexico. In September we are
taking the triplets to California to see Mickey Mouse. It's a trip
we have promised them for a long time. Later, I plan to spend some
quality time at the lake fishing and painting watercolors. I might
even think about you poor souls back in the classroom, Nah !!

I told the triplets to go jump in the lake - and they did just that.
                                                        Woody in KC

--
28 Quality Middle School Art Lessons
My newest paintings from Taos: