Re: help with teacher dress code: shoes

---------

From: Christa Wise (cwise_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Aug 13 2003 - 11:20:10 PDT

I find Dansko clogs and shoes are terrific and kinda funky. Also Mephisto
sandals (think Birks but with a more agressive arch) and Ecco shoes. I used
to wear anything until I plopped down $160 for Ecco Alpha oxfords. I didn't
want to take them off! They were worth every penny.

Find a good shoe store and get a good fit.
Christa

---