Re: help with teacher dress code: shoes

---------

From: Sharon Henneborn (heneborn_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Aug 13 2003 - 09:12:53 PDT

I went into the local shoe store when they had a podiatrist for
consultation. He recommended a good support shoe. SAS very
comfortable! They make several styles, colors, and textures. He also
recommended that I alternate shoes each day and the feet really like
that. I buy 4 pair in September (discounted when I buy in bulk) and
alternate them throughout the year. Happy feet! I always treat my
feet well. If the feet not happy then Sharon not happy!

Recently my husband did the same and that podiatrist recommended the
SAS and one other but the SAS was less expensive.

>From: BSoviero@aol.com
>Subject: Re: help with teacher dress code
>Date: Tue, Aug 12, 2003, 7:34 PM

> As a new teacher, one of those unwritten rules involves dress code. My
> district doesn't have a dress code, but I can't look too sloppy. I have
> not yet found a pair or brand of shoes that 1.doesn't kill my back 2.
> provides support and 3. is somewhat nice looking to wear. I really don't
> want to wear sneakers. Any suggestions?

---