Re: FAVOR to ASK, plus ??? re: AP Studio Art: 3-D Design

---------

From: Joe Cox (bjcoxteachart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Aug 13 2003 - 06:56:10 PDT

Sharon, last year was my first year to teach the class and the problem we ran into was time. I had to make sure breadth projects didn't take too much time. Which they did and we didn't have as much time for the concentration as I would have liked. My goal this year is to finish the breadth projects by 2nd semester and leave the 2nd semester to concentration.

You may already have this but here is a link to a couple of syllabus that I found on the AP website. You may have to register and login but its free. The problem with me is I can never remember my password.

http://apcentral.collegeboard.com/courses/syllabi/1,,151-164-0-0,00.html

Good Luck
Joe