Re: Excel Spreadsheet order form - now on IAD

---------

From: Judy Nagel (jdnag_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Aug 13 2003 - 05:15:57 PDT

FYI It is always wise to check current pricing and get a price quote,
especially for a bigger item. Pricing can change from the first issue of a
catalog to the end of the year. Sax can also make a spread sheet for you
with the items you use regularly. You will then only need to change the
quantity needed from year to year and resubmit to Sax for updated pricing.
Please let me know if you need more info. Hope this helps.
Judy Nagel
Sax Arts & Crafts
jdnag@elknet.net
jnagel@saxarts.com