Subject: Re: high school art curricula to share

---------

From: Christene Sandeson (c.sandeson_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Aug 13 2003 - 03:37:12 PDT

  Wendy
I would like to share your HS curriculum, as I am also interested in
the AP program requirements. Please send to
<c.sandeson@ns.sympatico.ca>

attachment is fine

Thanks so much!

   just finished putting together the first nine weeks of my curriculum =
for this year's art 1 students and for the second level drawing and =
painting class. if you'd like to see a copy let me know and i can send
=
it to you individually as an attachment or as text of an email if you =
don't like att's. =20

---