Re: need craft ideas

---------

From: MAK ~ MaryAnn Kohl (mak_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Aug 12 2003 - 21:45:40 PDT

My book, Scribble Art, has such easy projects in it...not crafts so much as
"art"...write to me with a little more description of what you are hoping to
find, and I will see if I can give you a few ideas to use.
maryann
maryann@brightring.com

8/11/03 10:55 AM: Fields, Linda~fieldsl@guilford.k12.nc.us~

Hi Everyone-I am in desperate need of craft ideas -especially those that
would be easy enough for a sub to do. We are in need of a part time teacher
at my school, but till we find one, they have hired a sub. Any ideas will be
appreciated. Thanks. Linda in NC

---
MaryAnn F. Kohl
Bright Ring Publishing, Inc.