Visual Diaries

---------

From: Vicki Leishman (vicki_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Aug 13 2003 - 12:11:02 PDT

I am currently researching Visual Diaries and I am keen to hear of any
resources people could recommend e.g Websites, books, journals etc. I am
also interested in your opinion on the value/purpose of visual diaries in
education particularly for senior students who are completing their school
education and may be looking to tertiary or further education. For example:
Has the role of visual diaries become lost in the desire to produce a
presentation document?

Cheers,
Vicki

---