Textbooks?

---------

From: Catherine Kerch (ckerch_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Aug 12 2003 - 20:46:51 PDT

I've just been handed two Art textbooks from my VP, one is called Exploring
Art and the other is called Global Pursuit. I'm not sure what I'm supposed
to do with these books seeing as they didn't order any textbooks to for the
students... BUT.... I guess they thought these would be great resources for
me to begin with. Has anyone used either of these textbooks? Does anyone
use textbooks for aRt?

cathy