Curriculum Plan Template - files for sharing

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Aug 12 2003 - 19:43:18 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

Patty Knott has been spending her summer writing curriculum...and it doesn't
sound like fun.
I'm glad she takes little breaks to talk to us -- and hopefully to get some
flying in.

Here are the templates her district uses:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/cur-a.htm
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/cur-b.htm

S. Plans stands for the district Strategic Plan codes.
Save these templates if want a guideline for writing curriculum for your
district - Revise as needed.
I won't be leaving them on the site forever - but will save them in case the
topic comes up again.

Patty has been working on Interdisciplinary Connections for high school -
hopefully she will have time to share some of those ideas.

I'm just lucky I could teach whatever I wanted.

Judy Decker - Ohio
Jdecker@woh.rr.com
Incredible Art Department
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/