Re: help with teacher dress code

---------

From: wendy free (wendypaigefree_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Aug 12 2003 - 19:26:14 PDT

glitter polish is very forgiving in so far as not showing little chips...plus you can touch it up easily!

i'd love to hear more of everybody's "survival product" tips like the colorstay nail polish! one of my favorites is lubriderm seriously sensitive hand lotion - no smell and not greasy, but works well! waiting for a generic like lots of places have for the regular lubriderm -

still think the most fun place to shop for great clothes is a thrift store - never have to worry about prices! also had good luck getting nifty shirts from boys' depts. of old navy, target, jcpenney, etc. i like the hawaiian ones and the graphic prints - just bought one w/ a flame design. clearance, of course.

my new gimmick for this year is pins. vintage ones are fabulous but am also making lots of my own by hot or supergluing backs onto everything, like a miniature etch a sketch, a plastic goldfish...FUN! the round "tack" backs work best for small stuff, i've found.

:Dwendy