Re: high school art curricula to share - Beth and ALL

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Aug 12 2003 - 19:20:31 PDT

Folks - anytime a list member offers to send a file, they usually only wait
for a day or two - then they send to all who have requested.
Watch for my posts that have the link on the site. It takes a lot of time to
forward files. I don't think Wendy is still forwarding.

My post:

Wendy Free offered her outline for Art I and High School Drawing and
Painting. I have those files on Incredible Art Department:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/HS-Free.htm

I put files on IAD to help folks out. Collecting email addresses and
forwarding takes a lot of time. I have found that putting them on the site
saves me lots of time.

For anyone else wishing to share a file -- the easiest way for you to do it
is to send it to me and I will put it on the site. I'll leave it there for a
couple of weeks so everyone who wants it has a chance to download it. That
will save you LOTS of time from forwarding to folks. I still get requests
for files I posted months -- and even years ago.

If you want - you CAN send file attachments to the list - just make sure
they are less than 1 mb. I will then post it to the site for digest users.
To be kind to digest users - we should probably limit file attachments to
one per day (if possible). Digest users have to scroll past a bunch of code
when and attachemnt is sent. I was a digest user and I really didn't mind
scrolling past the code. If it was a file I thought I'd be interested in,
I'd email the person who sent it. Dawn had the right idea a few weeks agao.
She had a great lesson and just sent it to everyone.

Wendy - I don't know if you are reading.... but I have replied off list to
all who have posted to the list since I put your files on the site. This is
the last one I will answer.

Judy Decker

---