Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

RE: high school art curricula to share

From: Herrick, Beth (herricb_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Aug 12 2003 - 18:50:15 PDT

I would like a copy too!
Thank you,

-----Original Message-----
From: Ricardo Ramirez []
Sent: Mon 8/11/2003 7:35 PM
To: ArtsEdNet Talk
Subject: Re: high school art curricula to share

I would enjoy one as well!

>>> 08/10/03 03:39PM >>>
I would love a copy!

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: wendy free
  To: ArtsEdNet Talk
  Sent: Saturday, August 09, 2003 2:07 PM
  Subject: high school art curricula to share

  just finished putting together the first nine weeks of my curriculum
for this year's art 1 students and for the second level drawing and
painting class. if you'd like to see a copy let me know and i can send
it to you individually as an attachment or as text of an email if you
don't like att's.

  what i'd *love* is input/collaboration w/ teachers doing similar
projects. some of mine i have done versions of before successfully and
have examples of and others are brand new. also would be excited about
suggestions for additional contemporary "not a famous artist" examples
of artwork related to each project.

  :D wendy free, getting excited about starting a new year!

  Do you Yahoo!?
  Yahoo! SiteBuilder - Free, easy-to-use web site design software ---
unsubscribe send a blank email to
Delivered by GCSnet (b30)

  • application/ms-tnef attachment: stored