Re: help with teacher dress code

---------

From: Becky Thornton (artswim_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Aug 12 2003 - 17:39:07 PDT

Fields, Linda writes:

Good luck with your makeover. Maybe we should all call
> Oprah and ask her to do art teacher makeovers! Linda in NC
>

> Now, calling Oprah is a great idea! Can you see the terror the stylists would have when they saw "the art teachers?" Now t, that would be a "reality" show! Oprah would bring us in and we would all have on our best khakis and some great jewelry, easy care hair and paint embellished shirts, shoes, etc.
February would be a great time for this, when we have totally ruined ll of
our new things, along with our good intentions...and look "tired"

Love to all! Today was my first day back no kids, just meetings. Got some
technology hours, though! :-) Becky

---