Re: Golden Rules of Ceramic

---------

From: KPRS (KPRS_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Aug 12 2003 - 16:47:56 PDT

I always tell kids that the clay can not be thicker than their thumb. (your rule #3). I also tell them that they must make a hole in the piece so that the air can escape (that is if they make a figure, or a hollow object of some sort).

Do you have any glazing rules? i.e. don't glaze the bottom of the piece, wash the piece before glazing etc?

San D

---