Re: TO THOSE OF YOU WHO COUNCILED ME ON THE 4TH GRADE TEACHER WHO KEPT ARTWORK

---------

From: Jayna Huffines (jayna_99_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Aug 12 2003 - 16:30:00 PDT

That is terrible!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry to hear that.

Bruthrobson@aol.com wrote:TO THOSE OF YOU WHO COUNSELED ME ON THE 4TH GRADE TEACHER WHO KEPT ARTWORK:

I went to have a talk with her today to lay down the ground rules for this
year and guess what????
SHE HAD ALL THE ART FROM LAST YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!SHE NEVER HANDED ANY OF IT

I went to the principle and it won't happen again.
I have to mail art to those kids who left our school, as well as hand back
work to the kids who didn't get theirs last year.