RE: art teacher dress code

---------

From: Jayna Huffines (jayna_99_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Aug 12 2003 - 16:29:04 PDT

I never paint my nails or grow them out at all- I simply cannot stand it! I always paint my toenails though. The kids have told me that I dress "cool"- but to tell you the truth, my clothes are very simple usually, and I like to wear black a lot. Right now, though, my stuff is very limited- and it's depressing. It's hard to be comfortable much less look "cool" when you are six months pregnant.