RE: 'All boys' class...

---------

From: Elizabeth Davis (davise_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Aug 12 2003 - 15:14:32 PDT

Another idea might be in do a lesson on videogmanes or music. Designing
a CD for the game or music. You can get AOL CD's everywhere and cover
with paper or even design the covers on the computer, I've seen CD
lables and software at Walmart. I worked with my colegues to create and
teach a lesson on videogames before I started student teaching. I've got
more information on the history of videogames if you would like to do
something like this.

>>> fieldsl@guilford.k12.nc.us 08/12/03 14:38 PM >>>
How about designing cars? My boys always love detailed perspective work,
too, and they always want to do plaster. I don't have any all boy
classes,
but all of mine are boy-heavy-and have been since I came back to high
school. Go figure. Linda