RE: seventh grade painting project

---------

From: cen_aca_dp (cen_aca_dp_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Aug 12 2003 - 14:25:41 PDT

I am going to expand on this idea: I plan on doing a Warhol type project in
which an animal (or even a face) is drawn in each box and then the boxes are
painted using different color schemes: one with complements, one with tints &
shades, one with analogous colors, etc. Hope this helps!

Denise Pannell
Defiance, OH

   Subject: seventh grade painting project

> I'm looking for a snappy 7th grade painting project.

---