Re: help with teacher dress code

---------

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Aug 12 2003 - 14:14:14 PDT

 Absolutely - I love to grow my nails long and paint them bright colors. I
glue jewels on my index finger - really keeps the kids' focus on my hands
during demos! *L* I like to wear long broomstick skirts with plain t-shirts.
Canvas tennies during the warmer months, boots in the winter. Fashionable?
Probably not. Unique? Yes. Comfortable? Absolutely! :-) BTW - with the long
skirts I can climb on tables, hang stuff from the ceiling, etc.
~Michal

> I am sick, sick, SICK of wearing sensible dressy t-shirts(washable),
Dockers
> (washable), goofy socks and rubbersoled loafers. I need a makeover!!!!
Does
> any art teacher paint her fingernails?

---