art centers and schools

---------

From: Tom Johnsen (koordt_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Aug 11 2003 - 06:03:21 PDT

Tom in potter here

I'm in my 8th year teaching art here in Potter Valley California. I made
a cd of what I called "sifts"--M$word files on various aspects. I keep a
copy in my desk at school and use it to stimulate ideas for lesson plans
whenever I am in need. But I need more. I wasn't getting messages after
re-upping, and when I attempted to re-subscribe, found I was already
subscribed--but I'm not getting any mail. No 70 messages on top of the
spam every morning. Settings. That's probably it.

Has anyone had any experience running art centers in collaboration with
schools? Is there any literature on the subject?

Tom in Potter

---