Re: high school art curricula to share

---------

From: Ricardo Ramirez (rramirez2_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Aug 11 2003 - 16:35:14 PDT

I would enjoy one as well!
Ricardo
rramirez2@dentonisd.org

>>> jsmith@koyote.com 08/10/03 03:39PM >>>
I would love a copy!
Jacqueline
jsmith@koyote.com

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: wendy free
  To: ArtsEdNet Talk
  Sent: Saturday, August 09, 2003 2:07 PM
  Subject: high school art curricula to share

  hi!

  just finished putting together the first nine weeks of my curriculum
for this year's art 1 students and for the second level drawing and
painting class. if you'd like to see a copy let me know and i can send
it to you individually as an attachment or as text of an email if you
don't like att's.

  what i'd *love* is input/collaboration w/ teachers doing similar
projects. some of mine i have done versions of before successfully and
have examples of and others are brand new. also would be excited about
suggestions for additional contemporary "not a famous artist" examples
of artwork related to each project.

  :D wendy free, getting excited about starting a new year!