Re: Bell work for art (was, Journaling in High School)

---------

From: Grace Hall (Grace_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Aug 11 2003 - 05:19:39 PDT

I use Marilyn Stewart's "Thinking Through Aesthetics". She lists a whole
bunch of questions in the appendix. Our administration also mandated bell
work, I stumbled on to these while studying for my National Boards. Judy
wants me to post a few "sample questions" although I can't post the whole
thing since it's Marilyn Stewarts book.
Grace